USING CTRL-A FOR COPYING DOCUMENTS
This combination of keys is used to copy documents or folders, be they photos, videos, or Word documents. Do this while you are in a folder with a number of documents you want to copy.
How to do this:
- Hold the CTRL key down and tap the A key. This combination will then highlight or tag all of the documents to copy or move.
- The items you want to copy will now be highlighted.
- Right click, select the “copy” command in the drop down menu then left click, which copies the files.
- Navigate to the folder you want to copy these into by left clicking that folder to open it.
- Move the cursor to a blank space in the folder and right click and select “paste” then left click to paste the items. Now you will see the items you selected to copy being copied in the new location.
(NOTE: THERE MAY BE COPYRIGHT RESTRICTIONS TO COPYING FROM THE INTERNET, THAT IS A SUBJECT NOT ADDRESSED IN THIS WEBSITE. I MAKE NO ASSERTIONS OR REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING THAT LAW AND COPYING TEXT. I’M JUST GIVING YOU A TOOL THAT YOU MAY WANT TO USE. YOU ASSUME THE RISK IN COPYING).