My Name is Mark E. Turley, Helpdesk Certfied A+. I can help you!
What can I do for you?
- Teach Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills 1 on 1
- Teach Internet research, file and document organization, tools, Smartphone, and Email skills 1 on 1
- Update, maintain, install, clean, and troubleshoot your computer and teach you how to do the same
- Internet Remote Access with your computer to teach and service your computer
How am I qualified?
- CompTia Help Desk A+ Certification
- Decades of working on computers
- Learn2Earn classes at the Clearwater Epicenter (which I highly recommend)
- Steady patience working with Millennials to “The Greatest Generation” at the Tarpon Springs Library
How can we meet?
- At the Tarpon Springs Library where I work as a voluntary instructor, call 727-943-4922 to set a session on Tuesdays, 10-5
- At your residence or office with mobile service
- Remote Access from my computer to client’s computer (with prior permission, of course) via the Internet. Effective tool for troubleshooting. Great tool for teaching: “Watch what I do and you can repeat it!”
What wonderful stuff can I get from YourCyberTech.com?
- Articles and links on Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet skills, and research.
- Articles teaching how to expand skills with detailed but easy to follow instructions.
- “How to Do” short lessons on simple but powerful tools to update, maintain, clean, and troubleshoot your computer.
- Links to websites on many topics.
- “I Have a Question” “How to (pick a topic) and I’ll research it and also link you to authoritative experts and articles.
- 1 on 1 lessons.
Find me, 5 ways:
- My Smart Phone: 727-466-7238
- My Email at YourCyberTechmt@gmail.com
- Click I Have a Question or Set an Appointment!, or Contact Me!